show / hide sidebar
LifeExtension Potassium Iodide Tablets 130 mg 14 tablets
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 or above and get 5% off
PLACE ITEM IN CART TO SEE LOWEST PRICE
This supplier restricts us from advertising their product below a certain price. When you place this item in your cart it will reveal our super low price.
Life Extension Potassium Iodide | 130 mg 14 tablets
- Dietary Supplement
- 130 mg Per Tablet
- 14 Tablets Per Package
Potassium iodide is a specific blocker of thyroid radio-iodine uptake.
Use only as directed by your healthcare professional.
Adults take one (1) tablet.
Children 3 to 18 years take one half (1/2) tablet.
Children 1 month to 3 years take one quarter (1/4) tablet.
Newborns from birth to 1 month take one eight (1/8) tablet.
Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, silica, vegetable stearate, pharmaceutical glaze.
Potassium iodide should not be used by people allergic to iodine.
Store at controlled room temperature between 15° and 30° C (59° to 86°F). Keep package dry and foil packets intact.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of allergic reaction, contact a healthcare professional.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Do not use as an everyday supplement.
- Do not purchase if foil packet has been broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Supplement Facts Serving Size: One (1) Tablet Servings Per Container: 14 Amount Per Serving %Daily Value Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate) 21 mg 2% Phosphorus (as dicalcium phosphate) 19 mg 2% Potassium Iodide 130 mg ** **%Daily Value not established.