show / hide sidebar
Life Extension D-Ribose Powder - 5.29 Ounces
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 or above and get 5% off
Life Extension D-Ribose Powder 5.29 Ounces
Life Extension’s D-Ribose Powder can help speed energy recovery, increase energy reserves and maintain healthy energy levels in heart and muscle tissue. As you might know that the primary source of cellular energy is a molecule known as ATP (adenosine triphosphate). Healthy, active cells constantly replenish their supply of ATP to produce vital cellular energy. However, under conditions of stress or aging, critical body tissues such as heart and skeletal muscles cannot produce ATP quickly enough to perform at their best. D-ribose, a carbohydrate molecule found in every living organism, facilitates the production of ATP, and studies have shown that supplying fatigued muscle cells with D-ribose quickly restored ATP levels to normal. By helping to rapidly refill depleted energy stores, D-ribose may be especially beneficial.
Serving Size: 1 scoop (approx 5000 mg)
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||
|Total Carbohydrates||5 g||2%|
|Bioenergy RIBOSE™ (Non-GMO D-Ribose)||5000 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established|
Other ingredients: none
- Take one (1) level scoop once or twice daily with food to support cardiovascular health and energy levels in working muscles, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- For alternative dosing, take one (1) scoop before and after exercise.
- D-Ribose has a natural mildly sweet taste and can be mixed with liquid or into hot or cold food. D-Ribose can be used as a sweetener.
- Continued use is necessary to maintain the benefits of D-Ribose Powder.
If you are taking glucose lowering medication, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.