Need For A Vitamin-D3 Supplement
Vitamin D3 is an essential nutrient that is in charge of controlling calcium (and phosphate) absorption and elimination in the body. In its natural state, vitamin D3 can be found in very few foods: usually it is added or consumed as a supplement or derived from exposing the skin to sunlight
UV radiation from the sun plays a key role in triggering vitamin D3 production in the body. Since many people are limiting their sun exposure,Vitamin D3 deficiency has become a common health complication for people all over the world. This deficiency is now recognized as a pandemic as significant portions of the population are deficient in Vitamin D3. This is not due to dietary choices but instead to spending less time in the sun over concerns of skin damage and skin cancer. People who live in Northern areas of the world have decreased exposure to UV radiation On the other hand, individuals residing in Southern areas of the world tend to have an increased exposure to UV radiation These people tend to avoid the sun and heat and lack the proper sun exposure to produce enough Vitamin D3 for health.
If a person is Vitamin D deficient, this increases the risk of several diseases including diseases of the bone ( rickets, osteomalacia, osteoporosis) and increased risk of autoimmune disease. There is also an association between Vitamin D deficiency and an increased risk of infections, heart disease, cancer, diabetes andneurological disorders. (1)
Why AnuMed Vitamin D3 Cream with Magnesium?
AnuMed Vitamin D3 cream with Magnesium may help provide various health benefits such as improving sleep patterns, and bone health. It may also help relieve psoriasis in addition to normalizing vitamin D levels. Magnesium aids in the absorption of Vitamin D3.. This Vitamin D3 skin care cream is an ideal moisturizer for dry skin and renews your damaged skin.
One full pump of this topical cream dispenses 10,000 IU of Vitamin D3.
- PROMOTES MAXIMUM CALCIUM ABSORPTION: Vitamin D3 is an essential nutrient that helps in promoting calcium absorption. Vitamin D3 and calcium together aids building and keeping the bones strong.
- MAY HELP NORMALIZE VITAMIN D LEVELS: Without sufficient vitamin D3, the risk of a variety of health complications increases. AnuMed Vitamin D3 cream with Magnesium helps to normalize Vitamin D3.
- NO NEED TO SWALLOW PILLS NOW: AnuMed Vitamin D cream offers all the conveniences a cream can offer, no need for pills! The magnesium in the cream supports the absorption of Vitamin D3.
- NON GREASY FORMULA & EASY TO USE: Simply use one full pump and apply in a rotational manner on your chest, inner arms, thighs and wrist. AnuMed Vitamin D3 cream is a metered pump making it easy to use daily and while you’re on the go.
- RICH INGREDIENTS: The cream uses the richest ingredients such as primrose oil, magnesium, and others to not only ensure that your skin absorb D3 vitamin immediately but also supports smooth and moisturized complexion.
Distilled Water, Aloe Vera Gel, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Evening Primrose (oenothera biennis) Oil, Vitamin E Acetate, Natural, Vitamin D3, MSM, (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane), Isostearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Chamomile, Shea Butter, Lecithin, Glycerine, Allantoin, Sorbic Acid and Grape Seed Extract
One full press of the pump dispenses 10,000 IU of Vitamin D3. Rotate area of application each time between chest, inner arms, thighs and wrist.
(1)Holick MF, The vitamin D deficiency pandemic: Approaches for diagnosis, treatment and prevention.Rev Endocr Metab Disord. 2017 Jun;18(2):153-165. doi: 10.1007/s11154-017-9424-1.