show / hide sidebar
Source Naturals Kava 500 mg 30 tablets
Bulk Discounts for Source Naturals Kava 500 mg 30 tablets
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 or above and get 5% off
Source Naturals Serene Science Kava 500mg 30 Tablets
- Kava root is most commonly used to calm anxiety, stress, restlessness and treat insomnia.
- Flavokawains extracts (flavokawain A and flavokawain B), agents found in kava root have been found to possess potential anti- properties.
- Kava and kava has been known to provide sedative effects and induce .
- The chemical compounds found in kava are believed to have anxiolytic, analgesic, muscle-relaxing and anticonvulsant effects, mediated by effects on the limbic system, the part of the brain linked to emotions.
- Kava stimulates receptors.
- Kava is made from the roots of a pepper family plant, Piper methysticum. Clinical studies indicate kava may help with occasional anxiety. Pacific Island people from New Guinea to Hawaii have used kava for centuries.*
- Traditionally used for muscular relaxation.
- May help you unwind from daily pressures by calming the mind.
- May help ease tensions.
- Grown in the Pacific Islands of Vanuatu, and standardized to 30% kavalactones.