- Weight Loss Products
- All Weight Loss Supplements
- SIBU Omega-7 Support - Sea Buckthorn Oil - 60 Softgels
show / hide sidebar
SIBU Omega-7 Support - Sea Buckthorn Oil - 60 Softgels
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 or above and get 5% off
Sibu Beauty - Sea Berry Therapy Omega-7 Support Sea Buckthorn Oil - 60 Softgels
Sibu Beauty Sea Berry Therapy Omega-7 Support Sea Buckthorn Oil goes to work at the cellular level for deeper and more profound health benefits. Only pure sea buckthorn fruit and seed oils make their way into Sibu gel caps so you get pure, concentrated amounts of omegas 3, 6, 9 and elusive omega-7. True beauty begins on the inside.
Not All Sea Buckthorn is Created Equal: Sibu only uses wild-crafted, Himalayan sea buckthorn. The particular variety of sea buckthorn they hand-harvest, known as Turkistanica, not only has the highest nutrient profile of all sea buckthorn varieties, it also has the highest omega-7 concentrations averaging 37% to 40% of the berry.
- Super Dose of Omega-7
- High in Antioxidants
- Supports Mucosal Membranes
- Moisturizes Skin from the Inside Out
- Repairs & Rejuvenates Damaged Cells
- Promotes Healthy Skin, Hair & Nails
- 100% Natural
- Non-GMO, Fair Trade & Vegan
- Gluten, Paraben, Sulfate & Cruelty Free
- No Artificial Fragrances
- Ashley Koff Approved
- Made in the USA
Sea Berry Omega-7 Promotes Healthy:
Skin Tone & Texture
The T7 Difference
Sibu's Turkestanica Sea Berry (Sea Buckthorn) is an omega-7 powerhouse unmatched in its nutrient profile. Packed with over 190 bioactive compounds, it thrives in the extreme alpine environment of the Himalayan Highlands to provide you with unmatched health and beauty benefits.
Nature's Perfect Omega-7
After hundreds of years of quiet use, word of the astounding benefits of omega-7 fatty acid has finally reached the US. Touted by Dr. Oz for its incomparable nutritive and restorative properties, this rare but powerful "MUFA" (or monounsaturated fat) is popping up in media and in clinical study results across the country.
Omega-7 fatty acid (also called "palmitoleic acid" in most scientific and clinical publications) can be found in animal and plant sources, including macadamia nuts, cold- water fish and sea buckthorn berries. Sea buckthorn contains a much higher concentration of this valuable fatty acid, up to 40% as compared to 17% in macadamia nuts. While this omega has numerous skin and health benefits, it is also known for its ability to support a healthy weight, cardiovascular health and gastro-intestinal health.
Your entire cardiovascular system benefits from increased access to omega-7, particularly palmitoleic acid. The positive benefits to cardiovascular health fall into two categories: it may help (1) reduce the amount of bad cholesterol traveling through your arteries, and (2) help smooth their passage, which in turn helps artery walls stay strong and resistant to tearing.
- Improved lipid panels. Omega-7 (or palmitoleic acid) has been shown to induce broad improvements in overall lipid levels, including a reduction in LDL (bad cholesterol) levels and an increase in HDL (good cholesterol) levels. Balancing lipid panels has long been the primary goal of most cardiovascular health programs.
- Smooth artery walls. Omega-7 (or palmitoleic acid) has been shown to reduce elevations in C-reactive protein (CRP), which indicates how inflamed and sticky artery walls are. By soothing and smoothing artery walls in much the same way that they soothe and smooth skin, omega-7s keep cholesterol and fats in the blood moving along so they don't stick and cause problems.
Skin, Hair & Nails
Omega-7 provides key building blocks for skin, hair and nails. It helps combat wrinkles, dryness, loss of skin elasticity and other symptoms of malnourished or aging skin. It also helps skin function properly by supporting numerous skin functions, including:
- Boosting collagen production
- Protecting against oxidative damage
- Restoring youthful resilience and plumpness to aging skin cells
- Rejuvenating skin cell membranes
- Enhancing the skin's ability to retain moisture
- Repairing sun-damaged skin
- Protecting against sun damage, toxins and environmental stress
Taken internally, omega-7 fatty acid signals the body to stop storing fat. Clinical studies have shown that, not only do users melt away fat, but they also keep it off for longer periods. This amazing compound also helps the body maintain insulin sensitivity and fight off the imbalances that can result in metabolic syndrome. Insulin sensitivity plays a major role in helping the body convert glucose into energy, rather than storing it as fat. Research shows that omega-7 imitates a hormone in the body that helps regulate systemic metabolic activity.
Omega-7 has a soothing and smoothing effect on all the body's sensitive internal linings. These linings (the mucous membranes that line the GI tract, stomach, upper respiratory tract and genital area) help nourish and hydrate internal organs and combat stressors, including excessive stomach acid or chronic inflammation. In addition to soothing inflamed and irritated membranes, the body needs this powerful fatty acid to plump up those sensitive linings, just like it uses them to plump thin, stretched skin cells.
Take two vegetarian softgels daily. Store in a cool, dry place.
|Sibu Beauty - Sea Berry Therapy Omega-7 Support Sea Buckthorn Oil - 60 Softgels|
|Other Ingredients: Non-GMO Starch, Glycerin, Carrageenan, Maltitol, Water. Product is both Vegan and Kosher.|
If you are pregnant or nursing, have any health conditions, or are under the age of 12, seek the advice of a health care professional before using this product.