show / hide sidebar
FutureBiotics Benfotiamine 120 Capsules
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 or above and get 5% off
The benefits of Benfotiamine were first discovered in the early 1960's by Japanese researchers. Today, leading health experts and consumers alike are discovering for themselves the many benefits of Benfotiamine.
- 150 mg of pure, pharmaceutical-grade Benfotiamine per serving
- 100% vegetarian supplement
- Easy-to-swallow capsules
Benfotiamine is a more bioavailable and physiologically active derivative of thiamine. Unlike regular thiamine, a water-soluble nutrient also known as Vitamin B-1, Benfotiamine is a lipid (fat) soluble form of thiamine. Clinical research has shown that Benfotiamine's unique open-ringed structure, making it a fat-soluble nutrient, increases its bioavailability. And, Benfotiamine readily passes through intestinal mucosal cells, where it is converted into physiologically active thiamine.
Even though Benfotiamine is lipid soluble, it metabolizes quickly, producing thiamine pyrophosphate, the active form of thiamine, which then continues to metabolize in the body as usual. Benfotiamine itself does not build up in the body.
- Benfotiamine is a more bioavailable, active derivative of Thiamine. Unlike regular thiamine, it's a lipid (fat) soluble form of thiamine. Clinical research has shown that Benfotiamine's unique structure, which makes it a fat-soluble nutrient, increases its bioavailability and readily passes through intestinal mucosal cells
- Futurebiotics Benfotiamine is a vegetarian supplement, provided in convenient, easy-to-swallow capsules
- An innovative, scientifically-advanced formula you can trust to deliver real results
- Futurebiotics has been committed to Creating a Healthier Future by helping our customers lead healthier lives through better nutrition for over 40 years
- As a dietary supplement for adults, take 1 capsule 1 to 4 times daily with meals or as directed by a health professional