show / hide sidebar
e-cloth Window Cleaning 2 Cloths
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 3 or above and get 5% off
e-cloth Window Cleaning - 2 Cloths
E-Cloth Window Cleaning Pack - 1 Waffle-Weave Glass Scrubbbing Cloth and 1 Polishing Cloth - 2 Cloth Set
Windows with nothing to hide! Treat yourself to windows and mirrors that are streak-free, lint-free, and sparkling clean. Only water is needed to wipe away grease, fingerprints, and grime. You’ll be amazed at how clean your windows will be. Forget rolls and rolls of paper towels and window cleaner as millions of tiny fibers create these cloths for a truly residue free clean!
Machine wash, tumble dry; do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Includes one (1) 15.5"x 15.5" Window Cleaning Cloth and one (1) 20"x16" Glass and Polishing Cloth
- True Chemical-Free Cleaning
- Fiber construction penetrates and removes dirt, grease, oil, grime and over 99% of bacteria with just water
- Glass and Polishing Cloth (used dry) dries glass to a perfect streak-free, watermark-free polished finish
- Guaranteed for 300 machine washings
Window Cloth (light green)
- Use damp. For a thorough clean to remove all dirt, finger prints, grease and water spots from the outside or inside of windows and all other hard surfaces, including all types of window and door frames and window sills, use the cloth wet with warm/hot water - the hotter the better! We suggest a bucket, wet and wring out the cloth before use. Finish by drying the surface with a dry Glass & Polishing Cloth (dark green).
Glass and Polishing Cloth (dark green)
- For windows, mirrors and light grease and dirt, spray water onto the surface to be cleaned using E-cloth® Water Atomizer, fold the Glass & Polishing Cloth (use dry) and wipe.
How to care for your Window Cleaning Cloths
- A warm rinse is often enough for day-to-day use.
- To ensure your e-cloths perform at their best, we recommend machine washing. With certain new washing powders, you can wash as low as 85 degrees F, however for best results with normal detergents, wash at 140 degrees F. For a full clean or if the cloth loses performance, it may be washed at 200 degrees, or boiled in a saucepan.
- Use only a small amount of detergent and rinse well. Tumble or hang dry.
- DO NOT use bleach or fabric softener.
- Note: Color may run, initial washes should be separate at low temperature. For washing machines, a laundry bag is recommended.
- Window Cloth (light green)
- Glass and Polishing Cloth (dark green)